Code of Ethics
• To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
• To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
• To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
• To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
• To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
• To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
• To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
• To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.